19 jan Business Integrator
Site PA Consulting Group
Wij zijn een innovatie- en transformatieadviesbureau dat gelooft in de kracht van vindingrijkheid om een positieve menselijke toekomst op te bouwen in een door technologie aangedreven wereld. Onze diverse teams van experts combineren innovatief denken met baanbrekende technologieën om sneller vooruitgang te boeken.
We seek ERP experts eager to grow towards Business Integrator
Become part of the team
We are looking for talented ERP experts who are eager to grow towards Business Integrators to join
our Operating Model team, working collaboratively with our clients to shape and deliver large scale and complex ERP implementations.
You will join our Dutch Operating Model capability team, who on top of their ERP knowledge and skill have excellent industry insights that make us a valuable sparring partner for executives in world-class leading industrial manufacturing companies. We support them in taking the right decisions in complex playing fields, such as harmonising decentral factories into one platform and accommodating the change. Programmes are costly and risky to business, with often more than € 100 million at stake. As an independent party, we work closely with – but also challenge and direct – the System Integrator from the perspective of what is best for our customer’s business.
Typically, we ensure ERP projects are being delivered and are sustainable by:
- helping senior management articulate their strategy in clear IT requirements and keep them in the lead during realisation
- providing structure through a unique approach in which we combine sector, business design, and change expertise with Agile delivery
- supporting industrial manufacturing companies to build the strong operational backbone required for their digital transformation
- convincing and engaging responsible (top) executives by showing vison and a financially transparent outlook on cost and benefits
Our clients see the importance of involving an independent Business Integrator like PA Consulting Group in their ERP transformations and recognise our unique approach: as a result, 95% of our clients come back to us for support on related or other projects.
What we’re looking for
To respond to increasing demand, we are strengthening our multidisciplinary team of experts. We seek ERP experts eager to grow towards Business Integrator, and who have a proven track in ERP and have both the mindset and (consulting) skills to grow into a role of being an all-round sparring partner for senior and executive management – in a truly interesting playing ground where PA has a leading position. If you can stand the heat of being in the front row of business change, you may be the right person.
We are looking for talent capable of fulfilling one or more of the following roles in our programs:
- Business Integration Manager – responsible for the overall business solution design and ensuring the realized solution fits the ambition
- Change manager – responsible for the adoption of the new way of working by the organization
- Agile Coach – responsible for running the program according to our Agile principles
- Programme Manager – overall responsibility for the success of the ERP transformation programme
Our ideal candidate:
- Matches any (or all!) the abovementioned roles and is eager to familiarise themselves with (IT) architecture and Data Management
- Has proven subject matter expertise in (Industrial) Manufacturing
- Should be able to “decomplexify” complexity and provide our clients’ senior management clear options and choices
- Shows strong social, interpersonal and analytical skills – and is generally seen as a strong communicator with excellent intervention and presentation skills
- Offer an academic background, preferably with a technical or engineering background with applied digital skills and knowledge
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org