03 jul Recruiter / HR advisor
International Consultancy Company
To thrive in today's climate, organisations must be prepared to respond quickly and effectively. In a marketplace challenged by new disruptive business models, we help organisations to invest wisely and innovate widely to stay competitive.
HR & Recruitment Advisor
Become part of the team
Due to continued demand in growth and strengthening of our Dutch team and the ambition to “double up” our consulting headcount in the next 2 – 3 years, we want to expand our local team with an
HR & Recruitment Advisor
to support this growth and to ensure all of our people will be provided with full and effective HR and Recruitment services.
You will be responsible – reporting into our Regional HR & Recruitment Director – for recruiting, hiring, and retaining a team of brilliant consultants. You will be dealing with all aspects of the employee journey / HR life cycle and help to increase the efficiency and strategic importance of HR and Recruitment within the business.
Starting from the (annual) strategic workforce plan, you will work closely with the business to understand their specific hiring needs and support in building and maintaining a solid recruitment pipeline. You will develop inspiring job descriptions to support sourcing and attracting new talent, build up relevant networks by using tools like LinkedIn Recruiter for direct searches and working with external recruitment partners, and play a key role in the talent interview, hiring and onboarding process.
By working closely with their line managers and the rest of the business, you will help develop and support ideas to improve the overall employee experience and to ensure PA is able to match the ambitions and growth of our people within the firm.
Further accountabilities of the role in close cooperation with and as a back-up for the Regional HR & Recruitment Director:
- Creation of offers of employment for permanent and non-permanent staff, including sending out relevant documentation and forms for hiring process
- Administer the joiner processand process all necessary paperwork before their start date to ensure new employees are set up for payroll and (employee) benefits within 3 weeks after joining
- Maintain and update records in PeopleSoft (in cooperation with HR Shared Services) and local hardcopy personnel files
- Effectively handle HR (ad-hoc) administration and enquiries, forward or escalate where necessary to Regional HR & Recruitment Director
- Design and adapt new processes and tools that enhance the quality of the HR lifecycle and further position HR as a real Partner to the business
- Support local and global HR and also cross-functional projects
- Prepare monthly payroll in conjunction with external payroll provider
What we’re looking for
To be successful in this role, you have the following experience, qualities, and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of HR and recruitment experience in a similar combined role, preferably in an international setting
- Basic knowledge of current Dutch employment law – knowledge of payroll, tax and social security would be a “nice to have”
- You have shown to be able to take ownership, with a strong attention to detail and process
- Ability to keep things confidential at all times
- Customer focus and commitment to offering high quality of services to the business
- Flexible approach with good multi-tasking skills, used to delivering to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal (Dutch and English)
- Current knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and experience with HR systems (PeopleSoft), Applicant Tracking Systems and LinkedIn Recruiter
To thrive in today’s climate, organisations must be prepared to respond quickly and effectively. In a marketplace challenged by new disruptive business models, we help organisations to invest wisely and innovate widely to stay competitive.
Being agile and using digital technology to reimagine your products, services and the way you communicate with customers is vital. And by combining global expertise with local insight, we help Dutch organisations to realise a business model that is fit for the future, delivers large-scale transformation and unlocks the huge potential of digital technology. By focusing on our clients unique challenges and taking a highly pragmatic approach, we deliver exceptional results fast, while ensuring that our work creates sustained value for your organisation.
We combine unconstrained thinking with deep industry knowledge in advanced manufacturing, financial services and government – and we have strong expertise in areas such as digital, data, business design and change. We can help take your organisation to the next level and create sustainable competitive advantage.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org